Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Forgive me Father for I have been a slacker...

It's been 1 year since my last post on this blog. Honestly, I didn't feel I had much to say and it was a busy year. I will try harder to post more during the coming year.

What's coming up for me...

January - Walt Disney World Half Marathon followed by a 7 day cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas with the fine folks of Crowncast.

March - I will run my first Marathon, the Los Angeles Marathon

I would like to do a total of 5-6 triathlons (Sprint and Olympic distance) this coming year.

September - Disneyland Half Marathon (we will get our "Coast to Coast medal for that)

October - Rock N Roll Half Marathon in Los Angeles

Lots of smaller races (5K, 10K) will be added. May even throw in a Muddy Buddy if I can convince someone to do it with me.

No comments: