Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tough Week for Running

This week started out with a day off from work and a 5.4 mile run. I spent the rest of Monday working on my 69 camaro and headed off to bed early. When the alarm went off on Tuesday morning at 5:30am...I couldn't get out of bed, I felt like I had been run over by a bus. Tuesday night, I thought about doing a short bike ride, but once again, I had no energy and hit the sack at 8pm. Wednesday morning, I got up, felt great and went for a short 3.3 mile run. Spent the evening with a couple of friends, catching up over a couple of cocktails. Today is Thursday and that is my group run later this evening. I always enjoy the group run and I am going to try and run 4 miles in the morning. I will have to miss my long run on Saturday as I will be spending 8 hours in traffic school...red light camera ticket...BS

I am also dealing with an issue in my suboccipital muscles, these are the ones at the base of your head and do most of the movement and flexion of your head. I have been getting some weird headaches due to these and need to figure out how to correct this problem.

No comments: